All Sailing - Directory of Sailing Resources
- Covering every aspect of sailing with all the latest information on boats, gear, news, articles, stories, books, vacations and resources. Site is continuously updated with fresh content.
Bay Yacht Agency Group
- Bay Yacht Agency Group. We offer new and brokerage boats. Power and sail. Monohulls and catamarans. We also offer a unique Boat-As-A-Business plan. Since 1972 we have shown over 500 people how to set their boat up as a business and convert tax advantages and income into equity.
Downtown Sailing Center
- The Downtown Sailing Center is a non-profit community sailing center in Baltimore MD offering sailing classes, a summer sailing camp, racing opportunities, programs for disadvantaged youth and other activities for nominal rates.
Flying Scot Racing
- Flying Scot Racing Sailboats provides the Flying Scot Sailor with information about up comming Flying Scot Racing.
- The Lake Canyon Yacht Club was chartered in 1967 with a primary focus on sailing. It is located on the north shore of Canyon Lake about 45 miles north of San Antonio and 50 miles south of Austin.
Mahina Expeditions conducts sailing
- Mahina Expeditions conducts sailing and navigation training expeditions in the South Pacific and trains offshore sailing.
Sailboat Resources Resource
- Thousands of pages filled with information and links to Sailboat Resources related web sites on the Internet.
- Sailing in the open oceans being blown where the currents and wind will take you.
SailingLinks- promoting sailing
- A comprehensive, organized, easy to use guide to sailing resources on the Internet. Links to training,charter, yacht clubs, books and magazines, and sources for boats, gear, and equipment.
The Alberg 30 Site
- The home page of the Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 Association. Information about the Alberg 30 sailboat, the Alberg 30 Association, Carl Alberg and his boat designs, and the Universal Atomic 4 engine.
The Speed Sailing Pages
- Speed Sailing research and design of high speed sailing boats, hydrofoils, kite sailing, windsurfing and Weymouth Speed Week at Portland Harbour.
Back to the link directory home page