Now, you may have many questions and concerns on how to plan your wedding when you are so far away from your destination. Maybe it would be wise to hire a wedding coordinator to manage all of this for you? You may not realize all of the little things that go into coordinating a wedding so everything will fall into place naturally. When you are planning a wedding out of town or even in a different country there are many things to take into consideration, like guests arrivals, transportation for everyone in the wedding party, will everything be included in the package you choose for your wedding such as linens, chairs, open bar and many other important items.
If you decide to find a professional in the Virgin Islands you will be very glad that you did. You can talk with the coordinator and let them do all the work for you. Choosing a wedding planner should not be that difficult. You probably have an idea of what you want your wedding to be, whether you want a formal or informal wedding, if you want a church wedding or one under the sea. Now, you will need to see what types of packages each coordinator has and what the cost will be. Some wedding coordinators have packages where you choose where you want the ceremony and many even include the reception. All of this can be discovered by either calling them or some have websites that will give you an idea of the offers they have available.
Wedding Coordinators & Planners
- Special Occasions In Paradise have some very nice packages and will take care of many of your worries. Simply Sweet is one of their basic packages and the price for this very nice wedding ceremony is only $450.00 and includes your choice of wedding location on any of the islands, minister, marriage license application processing, transportation to and from the court, wedding certificate and two witnesses if you need them. They have several other packages that are available that will make your wedding day one that you will remember always. For more information you can contact them tool free at 866-719-4166 or by calling 340-719-4166, 340-513-1971 and 340-778-1654. You can also visit their website at http://www.occasionsinparadise.com/.
- Weddings the Island Way is a wonderful and professional wedding coordinators that many people trust for their making all their arraignments. They can help you will every detail of your wedding from the licensing to the honeymoon. They have many packages including cruise ship weddings, beach ceremonies and even packages that will allow you to customize any package to fit your desires. For more information including a photo gallery you can visit their website at http://www.weddingstheislandway.com/index.cfm. You can also contact them toll free at 1-800-582-4784 or 1-800-755-5004.
- A Wedding For You has some very unique packages for a tropical wedding including their package named Rainforest Rendezvous. This ceremony may be considered simple but is as beautiful and romantic as you could ever desire. They have some other very unique and exquisite packages to choose from. You can learn more by checking out their website at http://www.seasidewed.com/. You can also contact them by telephone at 340-773-9607.
- The Island Bride has some very romantic setting for a special and intimate wedding. You will love having your ceremony on the beach or aboard a sailing vessel. You can choose it is your wedding day. The coordinators will be sure that everything is perfect down to the last tropical flower. You can learn more by visiting http://www.island-bride.com/ or by calling 340-773-3897.
- Big Beards. For the perfect tropical wedding plan your wedding to be officiated by a sea captain and have the ceremony on the open seas. You can even write your own vows and make this wedding one that all of your friends will envy. You can see these wonderful packages by visiting http://www.bigbeards.com/weddings.htm or by calling toll free at 866-773-4482.
- Ceremonies of St. John have it all planned out ahead of time so you can enjoy every second of your special day from the time you arrive until the day you depart. Your wedding, reception, and honeymoon can be arraigned so you have nothing at all to worry about except how to say “I do”. For more information about all of their exquisite packages and information on every thing you need to know you can visit http://www.usviwedding.com/.
Planning a wedding in the Virgin Islands is a wonderful and romantic beginning for a life of love and romance. Both of you will always have a memory of the beautiful ceremony that began your life together. And by hiring a wedding coordinator you will be able to enjoy your wedding day without all the worry.
See you on the Island,
John & Heidi Walsh
[ Contact Us ]