St. John Hotels & Resorts
Known as the most picturesque and beautiful of the Virgin Islands, St. John is the ideal destination for a passionate escape. Explore a tropical paradise that caters to escapism and sensory delights. Turquoise waters caress silky, soft, white sand beaches and green forests create the tropical framework of this 20-square mile peninsula. St. John has something spectacular to suit a variety of travel budgets and interests.
Caneel Bay Resort
Gallows Point Resort
St. John Villa & House Rentals
Renting a home or villa during a trip provides a home-away-from home vacation, complete with all the luxuries and privacy. Furnished rentals can be as simple as a one-bedroom condominium, which will include a kitchen, bathroom and living area in which to relax, to a full house with enough bedrooms and living space to accommodate an extended family or two.
Destination St. John
Lavender Hill Estates
Battery Hill Condos
Coconut Coast Villas
Maho Bay Camps
St. John Timeshares
Despite the island’s small size, there are several terrific timeshare resorts. Timeshare properties offer great amenities like poolside bars, on-site water activities and fine dining, and rental units include suites, villas and even private townhouses – all in a resort setting. Ownership options are also available for those who visit the island annually.
St. John Timeshare Rentals
- St. John Villa & House Rental Guide
- St. John Accommodations – Hotels, Resorts, Condos, Villas; St. John US Virgin Islands
- Romantic Resort Getaways on St. John
- St. John Realtors / Real Estate; St. John US Virgin Islands
- St. Johh Hotel and Resort Guide
- St. John Condo & Apartment Vacation Rentals; St. John US Virgin Islands
- St. John Villa & House Rentals; St. John US Virgin Islands
- St. John Hotels & Resorts; St. John US Virgin Islands